FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

General FAQ’s

I’d love to work with you, how do we get started?
We love welcoming new people to work with us at Own Design and it’s as easy as the click of a button. Simply send us an email to say hi, or fill out the contact form on our website and we will be in touch. Once we’ve decided on the project, we’ll send through a contract and invoice. We require a 20% deposit on all projects so that we can book you into Liv’s calendar.

Can we still work together – even if I live in Timbuktu?
Absolutely! As long as you have access to the internet and email, we will be ready to go.

What are your billing policies?
Invoices are submitted via Xero, payment is seven (7) days from receipt of invoice. To kick off a project, we require a 20% deposit. The remaining 80% is paid upon completion. On occasions, we’re happy to negotiate (where possible) payment terms that suit both parties. 

Can I get a custom print?
Of course! Please contact us for custom print orders. Get in touch here: olivia@owndesign.co.nz

Returns
We’re unable to offer returns on items due to change of mind so please choose carefully. However, if the items arrive damaged or lost then replacements or refunds will be issued. Please email me directly at olivia@owndesign.co.nz 

Branding FAQ’s

How will I receive my design project once it is finished?
We will supply the electronic files to you on Dropbox or through e-mail. To make sure it’s never lost we also keep a copy of your project on file for later updates. 

What happens if I like the design but feel like it needs a slight tweak?
Here at Own Design we pride ourselves on being on the same page as you when it comes to design. However, if you receive your project and it’s not quite right. Depending on the package/project our process includes two rounds of revisions (ie. colour change, increase/decrease font size etc.) For any revisions past that we will have to charge.

Need to ask a question? Get in touch here